At Sejant Northwest, we’re commited to the success of our clients. That means treating people with respect, care, and the attention they deserve. If that sounds like you, we’d love to have you join our team! Please see below for current openings.
Posted: May 8, 2023
Foundation Repair Worker
Sejant Northwest is growing, and we’re looking for a skilled carpenter willing to learn foundation repair to join our team. If you’re the right fit, this position will grow into an in-the-field project management position. Sejant Northwest specializes in home remodels and foundation repair. In every project, we treat our clients with respect and honesty. We take care of our employees, and run a team that trusts and can depend on one another.
Pay / compensation:
– We pay skilled and experienced workers well, and pay higher than industry average
– We cover 75% of medical premiums
– First year – 1 Week paid vacation (Christmas to New Years)
– 40 Hours PTO
– Not afraid of hard work
– Familiar with basic construction
– Carpentry and / or concrete experience
– Physically fit (can lift 70 lbs when needed)
– Clean driving record – no DUI’s
– 2+ years construction experience
– Good communication
– Fluent in English
To apply, please call Kris Smith for a phone screening at 206-407-9792. If you get his voicemail, please leave a message with your full name and mention the open position.